- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the Fortune VIVO Agreement Contest
These terms & conditions apply to and regulate the Fortune VIVO Agreement Contest (herein referred to as “the contest”) by Adani Wilmar Ltd. having its registered office at “Fortune House”, Nr. Navrangpura Railway crossing, Ahmedabad- 380 009. By participating in this contest, every participant agrees to the following terms & conditions of the contest and understands these terms & conditions govern the contest. The participant is understood to have read the following terms & conditions and agrees to abide by them.
These terms & conditions (Defined in the “Contest Terms & Conditions”) apply to the contest.
Validity of the contest
This contest is valid from 20th July to 10th August, 2016, 12 AM in all states of India. Last day to send entries is August 10th, 2016 subject to terms & conditions of the contest.
This contest is not a game of chance or gambling, it is only a game of creativity of the contestant.
Eligibility for Participation
Participant should meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the contest:
Participant must be a citizen of India
Participant must be of the age of 18 years or above
Contest: “Fortune VIVO Agreement Contest” covers the following:
1. To participate in the contest, the user has to share tips on how will they keep their blood sugar level in control at www.oilfordiabetes.com
2. They might get a customized reply from well-known nutritionist, Neha Chandna.
3. 7 lucky couples will win hampers every week and will get to sign the VIVO Agreement.
4. After the completion of the contest, they will be informed if they are the lucky winners or not. Participation does not necessitate winning a prize. Winners will be selected on the basis of the quality of responses.
5. Winners need to share their personal details on our Facebook page within a week’s time. Failing so, they shall not be considered as the winners.
6. Company employees, advertising agencies, digital agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
7. The Management is not responsible for disruptions/faults in the cell phone service providers while sending or receiving calls.
8. The Management accepts no liability for any errors or omissions whether on behalf of itself or any third parties.
9. The process is not subject to review by any participant. The Management will not entertain any communication in this regard from any participant.
10. The Management reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of the scheme at any time.
11. Adani Wilmar Limited cannot and shall not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the contest. Adani Wilmar Limited and its associates cannot be held responsible for matters out of its control and for force majeure reasons.
12. By participating in the contest, the participant grants AWL, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their agents an irrevocable right to publish, use, adapt, sell any content in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide, including but not limited to the Internet given by the participant in connection with this contest. The participant also grants AWL, irrevocable, exclusive and royalty-free right and license to use, copy, reproduce, transfer, modify and/or display any information contained in their entry in whole or part and in any form.
13. By participating in this contest, the participants agree to have their name and any other content and information (submitted by them) to be displayed by AWL on the Fortune Foods website.
14. Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless AWL, its Directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the participation of the participants in this contest.
15. All the intellectual property rights with respect of this activity shall be the exclusive property of AWL.
16. Participants give AWL the right to share their details with the evaluation committee as well as with any other partner(s) who AWL deems necessary.
17. Disputes, if any, arising out or in connection to the said scheme shall be subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction only.
18. For any further queries, please connect with us at www.facebook.com/fortunefoods
All winners shall be declared by on or before 10th August’16 on the website: www.oilfordiabetes.com/winners
The prize will be delivered to individual winners at their local address within 45 days from completion of the contest.
We will announce daily winners in this contest who will receive one Fortune Gift hamper consisting of a range of Fortune products. The value of gifts handed to winners shall be at the sole discretion of AWL. AWL reserves all right to change/alter the gifts at its sole discretion.