Fortune VIVO Diabetes-Care Oil - your healthy kitchen companion!
Diabetes, or the fear of it, often leads people to take on rigid diets that focus on what you can't eat...rather than what you should!
A healthy diet is not just boring and bland. Smart food choices can make a healthy diet delicious and exciting too!
Clinical research shows that in just 2 months Fortune Vivo helps manage your sugar level
Remember, whether you're diabetic, at risk, or simply health-conscious, the smart choice is Fortune VIVO Diabetes-Care Oil.
Fatty and oily foods usually end up with the "avoid" label. But fats are essential for your body, you just need to choose the right ones!
Why Fortune VIVO?
Helps reduce blood sugar level*
Improves insulin sensitivity*
Helps control high blood pressure**
Healthy oil that benefits the entire family*
Using Fortune VIVO - a healthy, balanced oil for your regular cooking, brings out the best taste in cooked food, and benefits the entire family.
See our other exciting range of healthy products at www.fortunefoods.com
- Ramesh, B., Saravanan, R. and Pugalendi, K.V. Influence of sesame oil on blood glucose, lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status in streptozotocin diabetic rats. Journal of Medicinal Food 2005; 8(3): 377-81.
- Sankar, et al., Sesame Oil Exhibits Synergistic Effect with Anti-Diabetic Medication in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus; Clin Nutr, 2010 Dec 15.
- Zhao L, Ha JH, Kang I, Okla M, and Chung S.; Gamma-tocotrienol antagonizes early stage adipogenesis in human adipose-derived stem cells. Molecular Nutrition and Food Research. DOI: 10.1002/mnr.201300157, Epub: Nov 11, 2013.
- Cheng et al., Gamma-oryzanol ameliorates insulin resistance and hyperlipidemia in rats with streptozotocin/nicotinamide-induced type 2 diabetes; Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2010 Jan;80(1):45-53.
- Sankar D, Rao MR, Sambandam G, Pugalendi KV; A pilot study of open label sesame oil in hypertensive diabetics; J Med Food. 2006 Fall;9(3):408-12.
- Daisuke et al., Sesamin Metabolites Induce an Endothelial Nitric Oxide-Dependent Vasorelaxation through Their Antioxidative Property-Independent Mechanisms: Possible Involvement of the Metabolites in the Antihypertensive Effect of Sesamin; Jour Pharmacol Exptl Therapeutics, Vol. 318, No. 1.
- Kita et al., Antihypertensive effect of Sesamin. II. Protection against two-kidney, one-clip renal hypertension and cardiovascular hypertrophy. Biol Pharm Bull 1995 Sep;18(9):1283-5 1995. PMID:11760.
*The American Journal of Medicine (2016) 129. 731-739 I **Journal of Clinical Lipidology (2016) 10, 339-349 Reference: Proceeding of American Diabetes Association at Bostan USA June 5-9, 2015 (Page No. 834 P) Fortune VIVO advises disciplined lifestyle as advised by your physician along with using Fortune VIVO as your cooking medium.